18 January 2013

Love sweet love

The sky was already dark and a large group of commuters rushed up the street concentrating hard on the ground beneath their feet. Disengaged as usual from any agenda or commitment, I couldn't help to feel a bit unsettled by such display of determination - commuters and their timetables always make me feel that I've forgotten to do something. So, as I cut the corner of Working Street, accelerating my pace, rushing by association, telling myself "man, you got to get some structure in your life..." I'm pulled back from the commuters trance by a soft guitar melody. It was the street musician that usually welcomes passer-byes in Cardiff city centre, playing the song that saved my night.
"What the world needs now is love sweet love, it's the only thing that there's just too little of".
I slowed down, smiled and continued my casual stroll.

Doily Art for sale at Hubbard's Cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment