06 June 2015

The bluebell stitch

A lot has happened since I was last here. I got a new job, we moved into a "new" house that is actually quite old - hard work - but it has a garden and I found a new hobby! The old crochet is suffering a bit from that, hopefully I'll manage to keep up with both my crafts and my vegetables from now on.
Let me see, what else... we travelled a bit. Went to Corsica, back and forth to Portugal as always, visited Scotland properly for the first time - loved it, especially Skye, despite the rain and hurricane winds - and explored our current homeland - Wales.


But not all has been quiet on the crochet front. My friends keep getting pregnant so I have stitched a couple of baby blankets, bits and pieces for the house and Christmas presents too. One of my ongoing projects is a throw for the settee. I learnt the stitch last February at St Fagans Museum (a beautiful open air museum here in South Wales), they have a really nice crochet club and people can just walk in and join them. The stitch has the cutest name: bluebell stitch - lets hope it patches up okay.

crochet bluebell stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment